ONE DAY CAESAREA, HAIFA, ACRE AND ROSH HANIKRA TOUR
ONE DAY TOUR
Start this Israel day tour driving along coastal road to Caesarea, the ancient Roman Capital and Port, walking tour of the theatre and archaeological ruins and excavations. Continue to Haifa, scenic view of city, port and Bahai Gardens. Continue via Nahariya to Rosh Hanikra to visit the limestone grottoes on the border with Lebanon. Return and visit UNESCO World Heritage site of Acre and see the Crusader and Turkish Underground City and crypt. Walk through the Old City and oriental market, the Arab Mosque and the Old Port. Return to Tel Aviv or Jerusalem.
What time is normal pick-up hours from my hotel?
- Pick up from Tel-Aviv Hotels is approximately between 7:20am-7:40
- Pick up from Jerusalem Hotels is approximately between 6:00am-6:30am (expect traffic)
Additional important information for your tour:
- We recommend comfortable walking shoes.
- As per any travel destination-never leave your valuable belongings unattended in tour vehicles or during your tour.
- Modest dress attire (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) for holy places – head covering is required, hats for men and shoulder covering for women.
This Tour Operates: Sunday, Tuesday, and Friday
Per person from Jerusalem—in a bus.
Per person from Tel Aviv—in a bus.
Per person from Jerusalem—up to 19 passenger group.
Per person from Tel Aviv—up to 19 passenger group.
Minimum of 2 passengers for tour to operate. Prices advertised are land package prices and are per person in U.S. dollars and inclusive of taxes.
Included services in package:
- Meet & assistance at your hotel for pick-up.
- Deluxe air-conditioned motor coach bus/van.
- Professional government certified English speaking Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees as per Caesarea, Haifa, Acre and Rosh Hanikra tour itinerary.
- One day sightseeing as per program.
- No added fees for credit card payment.
- Bahai Gardens
- Rosh Hanikra
- Limestone grottoes
- Old City (Acre)
- Old Port (Acre)
- Arab Jezzar Pasha Mosque
Not included services in our tour rates:
1. Tips to guide/driver and hotel/restaurant staff.
2. Personal extras or meals not mentioned above.