ONE DAY JERUSALEM AND DEAD SEA TOUR
ONE DAY TOUR
Drive to Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of the city. Stop at Mount Zion to visit King David Tomb, the room of last supper and the dormition abbey; Enter the Old City and walk through the Armenian and Jewish Quarter to the recently excavated and restored Cardo, the Roman road. See the Western Wall-the holiest site in Judaism and one of the original walls that retained the Temple, and continue to the Christian Quarter. Walk along the Via Dolorosa and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. After drive through the Judean desert to the Dead Sea. Stop for relaxation at one of the resorts on the shores of the Dead Sea, and njoy the opportunity to swim and float in the Dead Sea, and cover yourself with the mineral rich, therapeutic Dead Sea mud.
What time is normal pick-up hours from my hotel?
- Pick up from Tel-Aviv Hotels is approximately between 7:20am-7:40
- Pick up from Jerusalem Hotels is approximately between 9:00am-9:30am (expect traffic)
Additional important information for your tour:
- We recommend comfortable walking shoes.
- As per any travel destination-never leave your valuable belongings unattended in tour vehicles or during your tour.
- Modest dress attire (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) for holy places – head covering is required, hats for men and shoulder covering for women.
- Good sun protection, swim suits and towls.
This Tour Operates: Monday, Thursday, and Saturday
Per person from Jerusalem—in a bus.
Per person from Tel Aviv—in a bus.
Prices advertised are land package prices and are per person in U.S. dollars and inclusive of taxes.
Included services in package:
- Meet & assistance at your hotel for pick-up.
- Deluxe air-conditioned motor coach bus/van.
- Professional government certified English speaking Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees as per Jerusalem and Dead Sea Tour itinerary.
- One day sightseeing as per program.
- No added fees for credit card payment.
- Mount of Olives
- Mount Zion
- King David's Tomb
- Old City Jerusalem
- Jewish Quarter
- Western Wall
- Christian Quarter
- Via Dolorosa
- Church of Holy Sepulchre
- Dead Sea
- Swim and float in the Dead Sea
Not included services in our tour rates:
1. Tips to guide/driver and hotel/restaurant staff.
2. Personal extras or meals not mentioned above.