ONE DAY JEWISH HERITAGE JERUSALEM TOUR
ONE DAY TOUR
Start our Israel jewish heritage tour with a magnificent overview of Jerusalem and the Judean Desert from Mount Scopus, near the Hebrew University Campus. Proceed to the Old City. We’ll visit the Tomb of King David on Mount Zion, and continue with a walk along the Cardo, an ancient Roman road and view the remains of the walls of Jerusalem dating from the 1st Temple period. After we visit four Sephardic synagogues restored after the 1967 war in the Jewish Quarter. Continue to Davidson Center and tour the southern Kotel excavations, and the Western Wall- the holiest site in Judaism and one of the original walls that retained the Temple. After we'll continue to Mea Shearim and learn about the unique lifestyle of the ultra orthodox communities. Drive to Mount Hertzel, the military cemetery and Yad Vashem, the memorial to the Holocaust. Return to point of departure.
What time is normal pick-up hours from my hotel?
- Pick up from Tel-Aviv Hotels is approximately between 7:20am-7:40
- Pick up from Jerusalem Hotels is approximately between 9:00am-9:30am (expect traffic)
Additional important information for your tour:
- We recommend comfortable walking shoes.
- As per any travel destination-never leave your valuable belongings unattended in tour vehicles or during your tour.
- Modest dress attire (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) for holy places – head covering is required, hats for men and shoulder covering for women.
This Tour Operates: Monday & Thursday
Per person from Jerusalem—in a bus.
Per person from Tel Aviv—in a bus.
Per person from Jerusalem—up to 19 passenger group.
Per person from Tel Aviv—up to 19 passenger group.
Prices advertised are land package prices and are per person in U.S. dollars and inclusive of taxes.
Included services in package:
- Meet & assistance at your hotel for pick-up.
- Deluxe air-conditioned motor coach bus/van.
- Professional government certified English speaking Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees as per Jewish Heritage Jerusalem Tour itinerary.
- One day sightseeing as per program.
- No added fees for credit card payment. <
- Overview of Jerusalem
- Mount Scopus
- Old City Jerusalem
- Tomb of King David
- Mount Zion
- Sephardic synagogues
- Jewish Quarter
- Davidson Center
- Western Wall
- Mea Shearim
- Mount Hertzel
- Yad Vashem
Not included services in our tour rates:
1. Tips to guide/driver and hotel/restaurant staff.
2. Personal extras or meals not mentioned above.