ONE DAY MASADA AND DEAD SEA TOUR
ONE DAY TOUR
Depart via the Judean Hills to the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth. Drive along the shores of the Dead Sea to Masada. Here you will learn about the heroic story of the Jewish Fighters. Ascend by cable car and tour the mountain fortress built by King Herod, where the Zealots made their last stand against the Romans. Visit the remains of the walls, palaces, synagogue, water cisterns, mosaic floors and Roman baths. Descend by cable car. Continue to the Dead Sea, where you will enjoy the unique opportunity to swim and float in the Dead Sea, which many believe have its therapeutic effects. On the way back, view the Qumran caves, where the Dead Sea scrolls were found.
What time is normal pick-up hours from my hotel?
- Pick up from Tel-Aviv Hotels is approximately between 7:20am-7:40am
- Pick up from Jerusalem Hotels is approximately between 9:00am-9:30am (expect traffic)
Additional important information for your tour:
- We recommend comfortable walking shoes.
- As per any travel destination-never leave your valuable belongings unattended in tour vehicles or during your tour.
- Good sun protection, swim suits, and towels.
This Tour Operates: Daily
Per person from Jerusalem—in a bus.
Per person from Tel Aviv—in a bus.
Per person from Jerusalem—up to 19 passenger group.
Per person from Tel Aviv—up to 19 passenger group.
Prices advertised are land package prices and are per person in U.S. dollars and inclusive of taxes.
Included services in package:
- Meet & assistance at your hotel for pick-up
- Deluxe air-conditioned motor coach bus/van.
- Professional government certified English speaking Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees as per Masada and Dead Sea Tour itinerary.
- One day sightseeing as per program.
- 6. No added fees for credit card payment.
- Ascend to Masada via cable car
- Dead Sea
- Swim and float in the Dead Sea
- Qumran caves
Not included services in our tour rates:
1. Tips to guide/driver and hotel/restaurant staff.
2. Personal extras or meals not mentioned above.