TWO DAYS GALILEE TOUR
TWO DAY TOUR
Enjoy a lovely day traveling at the outstanding landscape of the lower Galilee. Depart Tel-Aviv via the coastal road and the landscape of lower Galilee, or depart from Jerusalem, to Nazareth, the town where Jesus spent his childhood. Visit the Church of the Annunciation and the Church of St. Joseph. Continue via Kana, and proceed to the beautiful resort town of Tiberias. After driving along the Sea of Galilee- lake Kinneret to visit Capernaum and view the ruins of the ancient synagogue. Continue to Tabgha, the site of the miracle of Feeding of the 5000 with the multiplication of the fish and loaves, located at the foot of the Golan Heights. Continue to Yardenit- the baptismal site on the Jordan River, the river where John the Baptist baptized Jesus, and where the Jordan River exits the Sea of Galilee towards the Dead Sea. Before returning to point of departure drive along coastal road to Caesarea, the ancient Roman Capital and Port, walking tour of the theatre and archaeological ruins and excavations. Continue to Haifa, scenic view of city, port and Bahai Gardens. Continue via Nahariya to Rosh Hanikra to visit the limestone grottoes on the border with Lebanon. Return and visit UNESCO World Heritage site of Acre and see the Crusader and Turkish Underground City and crypt. Walk through the Old City and oriental market, the Arab Mosque and the Old Port. Return to Tel Aviv or Jerusalem.
What time is normal pick-up hours from my hotel?
- Pick up from Tel-Aviv Hotels is approximately between 7:20am-7:40am
- Pick up from Jerusalem Hotels is approximately between 6:00am-6:30am (expect traffic)
Additional important information for your tour:
- We recommend comfortable walking shoes.
- As per any travel destination-never leave your valuable belongings unattended in tour vehicles or during your tour.
- Modest dress attire (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) for holy places – head covering is required, hats for men and shoulder covering for women.
This Tour Operates: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Per person from Jerusalem—in a bus.
Per person from Tel Aviv—in a bus.
Per person from Jerusalem—up to 19 passenger group.
Per person from Tel Aviv—up to 19 passenger group.
Prices advertised are land package prices and are per person in U.S. dollars and inclusive of taxes.
Included services in package:
- Meet & assistance at your hotel for pick-up.
- First Class hotel accommodations
- Deluxe air-conditioned motor coach bus.
- Professional government certified English speaking Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees as per two day Galilee Tour itinerary.
- Two day sightseeing as per program.
- No added fees for credit card payment.
- Church of the Annunciation
- Church of St. Joseph
- Sea of Galilee
- 5. Capernaum
- Yardenit-Jordan River
- Bahia Gardens
- Rosh Hanikra
- Limestone grottoes
- Old City of Acre
- Arab Mosque
Not included services in our tour rates:
1. Tips to guide/driver and hotel/restaurant staff.
2. Personal extras or meals not mentioned above.