HALF DAY BETHLEHEM TOUR
HALF DAY TOUR
Drive to the city of Bethlehem; walk through the Manger's square to visit the Church of the Nativity. Proceed to the Church of Milk Grotto and onto a visit of Shepherds' field.
Stop at a local souvenir store and return to Jerusalem; return to Tel-Aviv on own.
What time is normal pick-up hours from my hotel?
- Pick up from Tel-Aviv Hotels is approximately between 7:20am-7:40am
- Pick up from Jerusalem Hotels is approximately between 9:00am-9:30am (expect traffic)
Additional important information for your tour:
- We recommend comfortable walking shoes.
- As per any travel destination-never leave your valuable belongings unattended in tour vehicles or during your tour.
- Modest dress attire (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) for holy places – head covering is required, hats for men and shoulder covering for women.
This Tour Operates: Daily
Per person from Jerusalem—in a bus.
Per person from Tel Aviv—in a bus.
Prices advertised are land package prices and are per person in U.S. dollars and inclusive of taxes.
Included services in package:
- Meet & assistance at your hotel for pick-up.
- Deluxe air-conditioned motor coach bus.
- Professional government certified English speaking Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees as per half day Bethlehem Tour itinerary.
- Half day sightseeing as per program.
- No added fees for credit card payment.
- Manger's square
- Church of Nativity
- Church of Milk Grotto
- Shepherds' field
Not included services in our tour rates:
1. Tips to guide/driver and hotel/restaurant staff.
2. Personal extras or meals not mentioned above.