HALF DAY JERUSALEM TOUR
HALF DAY TOUR
We'll begin this exciting short half day Jerusalem sightseeing tour driving to Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of the city. Stop at Mount Zion and see King David Tomb, the room of last supper and the dormition abbey. Enter the Old City and walk through the Armenian and Jewish Quarter to the recently excavated and restored Cardo, the Roman road. See the Jewish Wailing Wall, the Kotel, and continue to the Christian Quarter. Walk along the Via Dolorosa and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Jerusalem tour ends in Jerusalem - Return to hotel on own.
What time is normal pick-up hours from my hotel?
- Pick up from Tel-Aviv Hotels is approximately between 7:20am-7:40am
- Pick up from Jerusalem Hotels is approximately between 9:00am-9:30am (expect traffic)
Additional important information for your tour:
- We recommend comfortable walking shoes.
- As per any travel destination-never leave your valuable belongings unattended in tour vehicles or during your tour.
- Modest dress attire (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) for holy places – head covering is required, hats for men and shoulder covering for women.
This Tour Operates: Daily
Per person from Jerusalem—in a bus.
Per person from Tel Aviv—in a bus.
Per person from Jerusalem—up to 19 passenger group.
Per person from Tel Aviv—up to 19 passenger group.
Prices advertised are land package prices and are per person in U.S. dollars and inclusive of taxes.
Included services in package:
- Meet & assistance at your hotel for pick-up.
- Deluxe air-conditioned motor coach bus/van.
- Professional government certified English speaking Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees as per Dead Sea Tour itinerary.
- Half day sightseeing as per program.
- No added fees for credit card payment.
- Mount of Olives
- Mount Zion
- King David's Tomb
- Old City Jerusalem
- Jewish Quarter
- Western Wall
- Christian Quarter
- Via Dolorosa
- Church of Holy Sepulchre
Not included services in our tour rates:
1. Tips to guide/driver and hotel/restaurant staff.
2. Personal extras or meals not mentioned above.