ONE DAY BETHLEHEM AND JERICHO TOUR
ONE DAY TOUR
Drive through the judean desert and enjoy a roadside view of the Good Samaritan Inn. After a short stop at sea-level for a panoramic view, continue to Jericho, the oldest city in the world.
Stop to see Zacchaeus Sycamore fig tree and proceed for an overview of Mount of Temptation. Visit the Mount of ancient Jericho where 25 ancient cities were uncovered. (*cable car not included) Proceed to the city of Bethlehem; Visit the Church of the Nativity and Manger's square; Stop for an overview of Shepherds' field and return to Jerusalem.
What time is normal pick-up hours from my hotel?
- Pick up from Tel-Aviv Hotels is approximately between 7:20am-7:40am
- Pick up from Jerusalem Hotels is approximately between 9:00am-9:30am (expect traffic)
Additional important information for your tour:
- We recommend comfortable walking shoes.
- As per any travel destination-never leave your valuable belongings unattended in tour vehicles or during your tour.
- Modest dress attire (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) for holy places – head covering is required, hats for men and shoulder covering for women.
This Tour Operates: Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday
Per person from Jerusalem—in a bus.
Per person from Tel Aviv—in a bus.
Prices advertised are land package prices and are per person in U.S. dollars and inclusive of taxes.
Included services in package:
- Meet & assistance at your hotel for pick-up.
- Deluxe air-conditioned motor coach bus/van.
- Professional government certified English speaking Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees as per Bethlehem and Jericho Tour itinerary.
- One day sightseeing as per program.
- No added fees for credit card payment.
- Inn of the Good Samaritan
- Zacchaeus Sycamore
- Mount of Temptation
- Mount of Ancient Jericho
- Church of Nativity
- Manger Square
- Shepherd Fields
Not included services in our tour rates:
1. Tips to guide/driver and hotel/restaurant staff.
2. Personal extras or meals not mentioned above.