Tour Group Benefits include:
- Dedicated group specialist throughout entire process from beginning to end
- Group Leaders & Pastors can tour complimentary (contact us for details)
- Your guests will benefit from discounted rates
- Receive marketing material including custom group flyer and dedicated website landing page on our site
- Reservation services for best flights and airfare quotes for group members joining tour
- Your selection tour itinerary or customize and tailor make an itinerary specifically for your group needs
- Your group will be lead with insight and local knowledge with a dedicated private tour guide
- You’ll be provided with price quotes for your group, per guest, based on different number of group participants scenarios, and given assistance in pricing and planning your group tour
- You’ll be backed and supported by us; 23 years in business, bonded for 1 million dollars, members of NTA, Better Business Bureau, and Faith Travel Association
- For more group tours information, request a quote at no cost no obligation
Download Christian Leaders Tour Planning Guide.
Tour organizers, Community and Church Leaders, leading people to the Land of the Bible is truly a spiritual and rewarding experience. Once you are committed to leading, we are here to help facilitate all the logistics involved with your tour group, as well as help you with promoting and making your tour event a success. We are celebrating 23+ years in business and we are a leading travel group provider of Churches, Ministries, Synagogues, family, students, companies and community organizations. We'll be glad to serve and support you every step of the way in organizing a group tour to Israel and beyond.
My wife and I just returned from the "Where It All Began" tour of Egypt, Jordan, and Israel offered by Israel Tourism Consultants. It was a very...
Google Business Reviews
The trip to Egypt, Jordan, and Israel was great! We didn't expect to have such a wonderful time, the organizers in each part of these countries were...
The tour was amazing for our family. My mom, all 7 siblings and everyone had a great time. Unlike the places you go in Europe, Israel is a different...
We took the fifteen day tour to Egypt, Jordan and Israel. Everything went according to plan. We had great hotels and excellent tour guides. All three...
We went on the footsteps of Christ tour and it was fabulous. We stayed at the 4 start hotels and they were amazing. We had asked for two separate beds...