ONE DAY ISRAEL HERITAGE TOUR (THIS TOUR IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
ONE DAY TOUR
Start this tour of Israel visiting the Independence Hall where the establishment of the state of Israel was declared. Continue driving to Latrun and visit the armored corps museum, one of the most diverse tank museums in the world. Tour the new “mini Israel” park including miniature replicas of the most important landmarks and buildings in Israel. Continue to visit Avalon Institute, once an ammunition factory for the Hagana, the underground movement before May 1948. Return to point of departure.
What time is normal pick-up hours from my hotel?
- Pick up from Tel-Aviv Hotels is approximately between 7:20am-7:40
- Pick up from Jerusalem Hotels is approximately between 6:00am-6:30am (expect traffic)
Additional important information for your tour:
- We recommend comfortable walking shoes.
- As per any travel destination-never leave your valuable belongings unattended in tour vehicles or during your tour.
This Tour Operates: Thursday
Per person from Jerusalem—in a bus.
Per person from Tel Aviv—in a bus.
Prices advertised are land package prices and are per person in U.S. dollars and inclusive of taxes.
Included services in package:
- Meet & assistance at your hotel for pick-up
- Deluxe air-conditioned motor coach bus/van.
- Professional government certified English speaking Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees as per Israel Heritage Tour itinerary.
- One day sightseeing as per program.
- No added fees for credit card payment.
- Independece Hall
- "mini Israel" park
- Avalon Institute
Not included services in our tour rates:
1. Tips to guide/driver and hotel/restaurant staff.
2. Personal extras or meals not mentioned above.