ONE DAY TEL AVIV CITY TOUR
ONE DAY TOUR
Visit the Diaspora Museum. Tour around the main streets of Tel Aviv, center of business and entertainment in Israel. Stop at Rabin's Square, place of the assassination of Prime Minister Itzhak Rabin. Continue to Old Jaffa, an 8000 year old port city; visit the ancient ruins and walk along the restored artist’s quarter. Visit Neve Tzedek, the first neighborhood of Tel Aviv built in 1909 and then visit Nahalat Binyamin, the pedestrian street of the city with its musicians, handmade jewellery and artifacts. Next, stop at Sheinkin, a lively and colorful street, especially known for its unique shops, café life, and youthful ambience. Return to point of departure.
What time is normal pick-up hours from my hotel?
- Pick up from Tel-Aviv Hotels is approximately between 7:20am-7:40
- Pick up from Jerusalem Hotels is approximately between 6:00am-6:20am (expect traffic)
Additional important information for your tour:
- We recommend comfortable walking shoes.
- As per any travel destination-never leave your valuable belongings unattended in tour vehicles or during your tour.
This Tour Operates: Friday
Per person from Jerusalem—in a bus.
Per person from Tel Aviv—in a bus.
Prices advertised are land package prices and are per person in U.S. dollars and inclusive of taxes.
Included services in package:
- Meet & assistance at your hotel for pick-up
- Deluxe air-conditioned motor coach bus/van.
- Professional government certified English speaking Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees as per Israel Heritage Tour itinerary.
- One day sightseeing as per program.
- No added fees for credit card payment.
- Diaspora Museum
- Rabin's Square
- Old Jaffa
- Neve Tzedek
- Nahalat Binyamin
Not included services in our tour rates:
1. Tips to guide/driver and hotel/restaurant staff.
2. Personal extras or meals not mentioned above.