HALF DAY JERICHO TOUR
HALF DAY TOUR
Drive through the Judean desert and enjoy a roadside view of the Good Samaritan Inn. After a short stop at sea-level for a panoramic view, continue to Jericho, the oldest city in the world. Stop to see Zacchaeus' Sycamore fig tree and proceed for an overview of Mount of Temptation. Visit the Mount of ancient Jericho where 25 ancient cities were uncovered (cable car not included). Tour ends at around 13.30 in Jerusalem; transfer to Tel-Aviv with a driver only.
What time is normal pick-up hours from my hotel?
- Pick up from Tel-Aviv Hotels is approximately between 11:30am-12:00am
- Pick up from Jerusalem Hotels is approximately between 1:00am-1:20am (expect traffic)
Additional important information for your tour:
- We recommend comfortable walking shoes.
- As per any travel destination-never leave your valuable belongings unattended in tour vehicles or during your tour.
- Modest dress attire (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) for holy places – head covering is required, hats for men and shoulder covering for women.
This Tour Operates: Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday
Per person from Jerusalem—in a bus.
Per person from Tel Aviv—in a bus.
Prices advertised are land package prices and are per person in U.S. dollars and inclusive of taxes.
Included services in package:
- Meet & assistance at your hotel for pick-up.
- Deluxe air-conditioned motor coach bus.
- Professional government certified English speaking Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees as per half day Jericho Tour itinerary.
- Half day sightseeing as per program.
- No added fees for credit card payment.
- Good Samaritan Inn
- Zacheus Sycamore
- Mount of Temptation
- Mount of Ancient Jericho
Not included services in our tour rates:
1. Tips to guide/driver and hotel/restaurant staff.
2. Personal extras or meals not mentioned above.